Body Language for Career Success Workshop
Body Language for Career Success
Saturday 16 May, 11.30-1pm
Red Shoes Studio, Unit 3A, 3/F Arbuthnot House, 10 Arbuthnot Road, Central, Hong Kong
As a UCLA study reports, 55% of our first impression is communicated via body language and non-verbal signals. It’s important not only to understand what your body language says about you, but also how you can change it for the better in order to build rapport and connection with both colleagues and clients.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Professional posture – for health, style & maximum productivity
- How to use your facial expressions to your best advantage
- What to do with your hands during meetings & networking
- Subliminal messages you and others give out & how to increase your impact
- How to access your unique charisma in 1 minute
- A 10 second technique to relax you in any stressful situation
Early bird price (before 30 April): $300
Regular Price: $350 per head
Places limited – Advance registration required.
Book via email to reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or prefer a one-on-one tailor made session? Contact us for more details!